I think the homeless guy won this round
How to deal with a suspended license due to a moving violation.
- Go to the police station. They'll tell you that you need to go to City Hall, which isn't open now. Or if you want, you can wait until you car gets booted, and then they can deal with it.
- Decide to go to City Hall in the morning.
- Wake up the next morning, go to City Hall. Get shuffled between two floors before getting told that you're in the wrong city.
- Drive to the right city.
- Go to the City Hall of the right city. Get told that you'rein the wrong building, that here in this city you need to go to the courthouse.
- Walk to the courthouse.
- Walk to the other courthouse, because apparently you went to the wrong one.
- Finally get to the right floor, in the right building, in the right city. Pay the fine. Get redirected to the DMV.
- Get told by the DMV that you don't even have a license in this state, and that although they can reactive your license in this state, they can't do anything about the other state.
- Ask how you reactivate your license in the other state.
- Get told to go to the city hall in the other state.
- Leave the DMV perplexed, walk past an homeless black guy, and for some reason he'll tell you 'Congratulations'.