True Story & Random Quote

Monday, August 09, 2004

My girlfriend was in the bathroom sobbing loudly from the pain

My girlfriend was in the bathroom sobbing loudly from the pain, holding her damaged hand tightly against her body. I stumbled in and saw huge droplettes of blood on the floor. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my bleeding arms. I kept trying to keep pressure on all of the wounds, but I kept failing because they were on all sides of my arms. Eventually I start to feel dizzy, probably from the pain, so I go into the living room and laid down on a pile of clothes. Soon after she comes out, her hand already swelling from infection, and I say to her, "We need to get to a hospital." And as one of the most ridiculous things she's ever said, she replies with, "No, we'll be fine. We should just sit down and let this thing pass."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home